- We strive to get to know each and every one of our brides on a personal level so we can make sure we are finding the right gown for you and your vision! Please feel free to share any inspiration images or specific details of your wedding with your bridal consultant upon your appointment. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and appointment date in the subject line.
- Each bride will have a personal bridal consultant and a private fitting room. Because space is limited, we recommend inviting no more than three guests. Larger parties must be pre-approved by i do... i do... as space is limited in our studio. Please contact us in advance if you have a larger party.
- We suggest that the people you choose to bring with you to your appointment will be those necessary in making your final gown decision. It is common for our brides to find “the one” with us upon their first visit. Therefore, it is important to have your special people with you to experience that once in a lifetime moment when you find your dream dress! We can accommodate a virtual visit with your loved ones via FaceTime if you'd like too.
- On the average we ask that brides place their orders 10 months before the wedding date. In general, it takes a gown an average of 6 months to make and arrive at our studio. Every designer and gown has different lead times. If you have custom work or altering the design it can take additional time. Once your beautiful gown arrives, we have to tailor it to your body. We like to allow at least 8 weeks for this process.
- Please do not worry many of our brides have said "I do" in a lot less time than that. Just give us a call and we can chat about all the details.
- You will be trying on our store samples with the help of your personal consultant who will clip you in and adjust our samples according to your body so you can see how the gown will look once ordered for you in your size.
- A consultant will be helping you into the gowns, so please remember to wear appropriate undergarments!
- If you plan on wearing an heirloom veil or Grandma's pearls on your wedding day, it is important to bring those accessories you will definitely be wearing with your wedding gown. You will want to visualize these important accessories while you try on the gowns.
- Many other bridal salons do not permit their brides to photograph the gowns, however, we encourage it! Even better, our consultants will take photos of you in the gowns you love and e-mail you the photos at the end of the day. We do this because it’s important that you remember every detail - we want to allow you to capture the feeling in the moment you say “𝐢 𝐝𝐨... 𝐢 𝐝𝐨...” to your dress!
- Our appointments are 90 minutes, so please let us know in advance if there are any time constraints.
- Once you find your gown and place your order, a 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance will be due upon gown arrival.
- We take a credit card number over the phone when you book a weekend appointment for a fee of $50 - if you purchase a dress on the day of the appointment it will be credited towards your wedding gown. Private appointments are available upon request some Sundays and evenings. There is a $200 fee, and you are allowed up to 8 guests. Please call for more details.
- If you wish to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we ask that you call us 48 hours in advance and we will gladly refund your card.
- Please understand that we are a small studio, your consultant comes in JUST for you, so to be considerate of her time, it is important to provide us with adequate notice of cancellation. In addition, we often have a wait list, so your cancellation notice could allow other brides the opportunity to have an appointment on their desired day!
Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions at all. We look forward to seeing you for your appointment!
the i do... i do... team